Sunday, November 2, 2008

Starting this blogging thing

Okay, I'm not sure how to start this blogging thing so here it is. My parents want me to write a blog or a journal once every week to help me with my "problem". You see I have this "problem" with constantly talking to myself as a person would talk to another person but I actually do it much weirder way. I kind of act out scenes, like literally act out the scenes. If there was a sword fight I would actually act it out. If there was, lets say, an avalanche was happening I would sound out the rumbling and the crashing of snow. And if it were...well you get where I'm getting at. So pretty much this is why I'm doing this.

They did say that I should rather do it in writing but I hate cramped hands from writing so much. I'm kinda a slacker when it comes to writing. I like using modern day technology daily.
Anyway I guess I should tell something that happened this week. Maybe on the next blog...Oh yeah I should tell something about myself, I think. Okay here are the basics:


  1. I'm a freshman in high school

  2. I'm short

  3. I play on the Bantam girls volleyball team as a libro

  4. I'm not that hot or sexy

  5. I'm a crazy bookworm

  6. I could be called a geek

  7. I have a huge crush on a boy who use to be my best friend but not he's totally ignoring me because...I don't know...because he's now kinda popular?!

  8. Lastly, I am forced to write a blog because my parents are thinking I'm a nutcase and they don't want me to be sent to a mental hospital so they got me into doing this!

Okay that's all I think I have to say. Nothing else to say right? Yes?...No? Okay.... Nevermind.

No comments: